Baked Goods, Creating, Design, Food, Inspiration, Life Purpose, Lifestyle, Redecorating, Travel, Vision

Two Valuable Lessons I Learned From Chip and Joanna Gaines

1. Phobe

May 28th, 2019 at 2:51 pm

What inspiring words! I have always loved Chip and Joanna and everything connected with them. Your message hit home for me. Thank you.

2. Kimberly

May 28th, 2019 at 5:13 pm

Wow! Words of grace towards ourselves and wisdom to live by!
    This is some powerful stuff Jody, thanks so much for letting us into your heart, your thoughts and a taste of your dreams!
    You are so inspiring! Thank you!

3. Jody Senna

May 28th, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Hi Phobe, Thanks so much for your kind encouragement! I really love all things Chip and Joanna also!

4. Jody Senna

May 28th, 2019 at 5:49 pm

Kimberly, Thanks so much! I really appreciate the encouragement. I guess one of our jobs as women who live by words of Grace is to inspire one another on to good deeds and the Gaines’ certainly inspired me, so I’m glad I was able to inspire you too!

5. Erin Kvistad

May 28th, 2019 at 11:42 pm

Great post! I too LOVE Magnolia. And living in Texas! Praying God continues to bless the projects of your hands and the dreams of your heart.

6. Jody Senna

May 29th, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Hey Erin! Thanks so much! The woman who owns the antique shop said, “Where I’m from, people are so concerned about what they have and getting more stuff; but here in Texas, people aren’t like that! They don’t really care! And I love that!” I told Garry that I think I could live in Texas! (I’m not sure he’s up for a move though!) 🙂

7. Kimiya

July 2nd, 2019 at 12:50 am

Love this post Jody! I also completely respect how the Gains built their lives around building people’s lives in their community. True Impact with influence and affluence.

8. Jody Senna

July 16th, 2019 at 11:37 pm

Thanks, Kimiya! Before I visited Waco, I knew I really liked Chip and Jo, but after going to Magnolia and talking to people in Waco, I found myself a bigger fan than ever! They’re really allowing God to use them and their gifts to serve their community, as well as those who read the magazine, or visit their store or watched their show. I’m so blessed that I had a chance to visit!